28.11.2012

Challenge

Eevi laittoi tällaisen haasteen.Viikonloppuna sitten enemmän kuulumisia.
Tein tän joskus puolenyön jälkeen, ja Tomin avustuksella, joten vastaukset on mitä on hah.

Rules:
-Each person tagged must post 11 things about themselves. -They must also answer the 11 questions the "tagger" has set for them. -They must create 11 more questions to ask bloggers they have decided to tag. -They must choose 11 bloggers and tag them in their post. -These luckily bloggers must then be told. -There's not tag backs. 


eli ensin 11 asiaa minusta:

1.  When it's dark I get REALLY big pupils...kind of like Puss in Boots.
2.  I have the most talkative tummy in the world.
3.  I sound like a dying guinneapig when something goes wrong.
4.  I just bashed Tom in the head with a full waterbottle.
5.  I am the most northest Marine Biologist in Portsmouth.
6.  Halo is actually kind of fun, but now I'm too scared to play it. (Because a horrible monster attacked me from the sky.)
7.  I haven't had Ice Tea in a month.
8.  Although I have quite a little thumb, I dominate at thumb-wars.
9.  I've only been to four countries.
10. I could never live far from the shore.
11. I have hand movements to represent at least 12 different animals. (And noises.)

sitten 11 asiaa, joita minulta kysyttiin:


1. kolme paikkaa, johon eniten haluaisit tällä hetkellä matkustaa? 
2. elokuva, jota suosittelisit minulle?

3. kuinka monta tuntia nukuit viime yönä?

4. jos saisit päivän ajan olla kuka/mikä tahansa, niin kuka/mikä olisit ja miksi?

5. lempikarkkisi?

6. mitä söit viimeksi?

7. mikä sinusta tulee isona?

8. haluaisitko tulevaisuudessa lapsia ja jos, niin kuinka monta?

9. suurin saavutuksesi elämässä?

10. kolme asiaa, jotka haluat tehdä ennen kuolemaasi?

11. päivä, jonka muistat loppuelämäs?


1. Seattle, Galapagos, Fidzi......................................................
2. Back to the Future t. Tom. Itse en oikein keksi mitään..
3. 8 hours.
4. The ruler of the world. Koska maailma olis niin jätskinen ja ihana.
5. Salmiakki, tuore laku ja suklaa!
6. Spaghetti ja vegelihapullakastiketta.
7. Marine Biologist! Swimming with sharks and killer whales and that.
8. Ehkä. Yks viiva kaks riippuen kuin ongelmia ne olis.
9. Went a whole week without a Shakeaway once.
10. Swim with sharks and whales, travel around the world, skydive.
11. The day I moved to England.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti